- Cellular phones of GSM 850/ - 900E/1800/1900, UMTS 850/ 900/1800/1900/2100 (3G), CDMA 450 (A-H)/800/1900 standards.
- Cordless DECT phones.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices.
- Wireless video cameras.
- Radio transmitters with analog modulation (AM, FM, PM).
- Radio transmitters with digital modulation and continuous carrier (FSK, PSK, etc.).
- Radio transmitters with wideband modulation up to 10 MHz bandwidth.
RAKSA iDet Selective RF Detector is a superheterodyne receiver with low IF and frequency synthesizer. Scanning and analyzing cycle period is 1.0-1.5 sec. RAKSA iDet can operate within guard, sweep, search, difference search modes and monitoring of digital signals.
- Signal detection against the background interference.
- High speed of scanning and analyzing.
- Detection of digital, analog and wideband signals.
- Adaptation to the background noise in Monitoring Mode
- Difference search mode.
- Audio monitoring through the built-in speaker.
- Signals frequency and level measurement.
- Alarm events log.
- Silent alert signal (vibration mode).
- No need for external antenna.
- Interface languages: Deutsch, English, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Русский
Monitoring Mode enables the background noise deduction for analog signals thus reducing the influence of regular background noise. Slow fluctuations of its level are ignored thanks to the adaptation algorithm.
Search Mode for analog signals utilizes both light and sound indication of the signal strength: the higher is the frequency of flash the closer is the transmitter.
In this Mode the device defines the relative level of the signal — its difference with the reference spectrum that was fixed at the beginning of operation in this Mode. The closer to the source of radio signal located in the room the higher is its signal level in comparison with the outside radio transmitter. The RF Detector selectively reacts to the change of level thus enabling to locate the radio transmitter at a higher rate.
Differential Search Mode utilizes both light and sound indication of the relative signal level.
In Monitoring of Digital Signals the display shows the list of all digital signals and their strength levels.
- Cellular and wireless signals GSM 850/900E/1800/1900 UMTS 850/900/1800/1900/2100 CDMA
450 (A-H) /800/1900 DECT, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Typical sensitivity 70 mV/m
- Dynamic range 50 dB
- Bandwidth 10 МHz
- Sweep time ≤ 1.5 s
- Running time in guard mode 4-12h
- Running time in other modes 3 h
- Display OLED, 128 x 64
- Size 77 х 43 х 18 mm
- Weight 35 g